This website is operated and maintained by Befficient by GSI Pty Ltd T/A b.energy (b.energy).
Signing up to your online customer portal and using the content available in the portal means that you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed below and any other laws or regulations which apply to this website. You must refrain from using this website if you do not accept the listed terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions are amended from time to time and the amendments will be effective immediately upon notification on this website. You agree to these amended terms and conditions when you extend your use of this website following the notifications.
This online customer portal may contain links to other external websites that may not be current or maintained. These links are for convenience only and b.energy is not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with those linked websites.
Any information which you transmit to this website is transmitted at your own risk. If you become aware of any problems with the security of the website, you must inform b.energy immediately.
You must ensure that your access to this website is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- - b.energy does not provide any warranties to the online customer portal and it is made available on an ‘as is’ basis
- - This online customer portal has been compiled by b.energy on the basis of general information. Changes in circumstances after publication may affect the completeness or accuracy of this information. It is your responsibility to assess and verify the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the information on this portal, and to seek professional advice in relation to that information
- - b.energy maintains complete editorial control over the website and may alter, amend or cease the operation of the website at any time in its sole discretion
- - The website may be unavailable from time to time for maintenance and updates which may result in the operation of this website on a continuous basis, and
- - Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- - You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process that you employ for accessing the website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer or software
Subject to the following paragraphs, b.energy is not liable for any loss or damage, however caused (including, but not limited to, by b.energy’s negligence) suffered by you in connection with this agreement or your use of this website
Except as contemplated by the following paragraph, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any of your rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
If the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or any other legislation states that there is a guarantee in respect of goods or services supplied, and b.energy’s liability for breach of that guarantee may not be excluded but may be limited, b.energy’s liability for such breach is limited to, in the case of a supply of goods, replacing the goods or supplying equivalent goods or repairing the goods, or in the case of supply of services, supplying the services again or paying the cost of having the services supplied again.
We may collect additional personal information about you in the form of your IP address or domain name when you use this website.